P.O. Box 1485, Tabuk 71431, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

+966(14)422 6661

Astra Farms offers quail meat products such as Frozen Quail. Their frozen quails are kept below freezing temperatures in order to lock in their flavor and nutrients for up to 12 months, ensuring that your customers can enjoy the taste of authentic quail meat throughout the year.

Frozen Quail

Frozen Quial

Weight: 600g

Nutrition Facts:

  • 3gr Moisture
  • 46gr Protein
  • 2gr Carbo-H
  • 69gr Fat
  • 88gr Iron
  • 6gr Calcium

About Astra Farms

Over the last four decades, Astra Farms has blossomed and emerged as a symbol of agricultural excellence. With a second-to-none commitment to quality, a passion for the Kingdom it calls home, and an ethical approach to farming that has been passed down from one generation to the next, Astra Farms produces, distributes and exports the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s finest fruits, flowers, quail, vegetables, honey, poultry & dairy products.

As the Kingdom’s leader in the production and export of quality agricultural produce, Astra Farms uses generations of farming experience to produce a wide range of healthy and delicious products. Their state-of-the-art logistics system includes packaging facilities, warehousing, and a well-maintained distribution fleet that includes modern refrigerated trucks, ensuring that their clients across the GCC, the Levant, Asia and Europe can enjoy their Astra products as quickly and efficiently as possible.

About Astra Quail Farms

Astra Quail Farms was the first to introduce quail to the GCC region. The largest quail farm in the Middle East, it is capable of processing around 31,000,000 birds per year.

Their state-of-the-art slaughterhouse is the biggest in the world, with a line speed of 10,000 birds per hour. Astra Farms uses unique machinery that is designed to achieve the yield and quality of their quail operations.

They are fully committed to ensuring that the quality of their quail products. Astra Farms has earned the ISO 22000 & BRC Certification, showcasing their food safety system and good manufacturing practices as well as their solid sanitation and hygiene application. Around 40% of their total production is distributed locally as fresh products, while the remaining 60% is distributed as frozen to both local (KSA) and GCC markets.

Quail Meat

While many people think of quails as exotic, the truth is that Asian civilizations have been farming quails for centuries – in some countries, quail meat and quail eggs are more popular than chicken!

Compared to normal poultry products such as chicken, quail meat has similar levels of protein, but lower fat and cholesterol levels. It is also high in blood cell producing iron, healthy metabolism stimulating carbohydrates, and bone building calcium, meaning that quail meat is much more nutritionally complete compared to normal poultry. Quail meat contains a higher number of vitamins and nutrients such as Vitamin C, minerals, and amino acids. Quails even contain Vitamin A, which is a nutrient that is not found in chicken meat. Aside from that, the meat tissue of quails has no fiber, making it soft, tasty, and easy to chew.

Like chickens, quail can be prepared in many ways, including broiled, roasted, steamed, fried, braised, and more.  As it can be used in a wide variety of recipes, quail meat is an ideal staple home dish and is especially suitable as a tastier, healthier alternative to chicken.

Please complete the form to contact Astra Farms

Related Posts

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *